Hello, one of your fellow classmates here, I am in the library right now so I cant watch your video, But I will once I get home. I like the signs, "Draw bridge", Now thats funny man!
I think i've watched this video atleast 10 times, and every single time I laugh without hesitation. I don't remember who showed this to me originally, but whoever it may have been, I seriously thank them. This was definitely a video to post. I just love the little girl and the attitude!
Hello, one of your fellow classmates here, I am in the library right now so I cant watch your video, But I will once I get home. I like the signs, "Draw bridge", Now thats funny man!
ReplyDeleteHi Brandi, Very funny! Especially at the end when she says, "Come, Mommy."
ReplyDeletelol there is also an outtakes video where it shows how they got her to say everything.
DeleteI think i've watched this video atleast 10 times, and every single time I laugh without hesitation. I don't remember who showed this to me originally, but whoever it may have been, I seriously thank them. This was definitely a video to post. I just love the little girl and the attitude!
ReplyDelete