Monday, February 11, 2013
Blog I found on Technorati
This week I went through technorati.com and found a blog that interested me. I have a sense of humor and I love jokes and funny videos that I find on the internet. So for this weeks post I decided to choose http://www.funnyordie.com/ as the blog I wanted to talk about. There are so many videos on here that are just hilarious. If I’m having a bad day I head on over to funnyordie.com to get my fix. It’s amazing how far the world has come and how we no longer have to rely on tv/radio to provide us with entertainment. Not only does funnyordie.com have videos but they also have funny pictures with captions and more. It is an all around fun site to visit and it will definitely make you smile. There is a great post I read on there titled “10 People Who Should be Immediately Unfriended on Facebook”. This is a great post and it made me laugh because it’s true. I don’t care how far someone ran, or what they are listening to on spotify, what video from 5 years ago they just discovered, where they are shopping and especially those who are OVERdramatic and whine all the time. I want people to get down to the nitty gritty of what is going on in their lives. I call facebook my real-life “Days of our Lives”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comparing Facebook to a Soap Opera - That's a good one! Funny :)
ReplyDelete