Thanks to mobile phones and search engines our lives are much easier.
We can get addresses, phone number, business hours and even place food
orders to go all from our phones. This will help industries becasue
more and more people get smart phones and are able to utilize the mobile
sites to their advantage. The first thing I look for in a business is a
great mobile site that allows me to do what I need to do. If someone
markets their pages correctly they can be at the top of the search
engines and this drives business to them. So search engines are an
important part of an online presence.
Even in my personal life I can use to my advantage. If I want to promote a product or my blog, I need to make sure keywords are used so that search engines can pick up my pages and list them in their directory. This makes it easier for other people to fine my page.
No comments:
Post a Comment