Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lessons Learned

Just some funny blog posts that I have come across.

I gave my daughter a fork, so I could try teaching her how to eat with one. So far, she's been doing all the teaching. She's taught me that if I get anywhere near her when she has a fork, I'll get shanked.

Today, I was complaining to my husband about a busty but vapid celebrity, and he replied, "She doesn't need brains, honey, she has boobs. You wouldn't understand. (This is SO my husband)

Today, the kids I babysit hid from me. While I was looking for them, I stepped on multiple strategically-placed Lego bricks. When I yelped from the pain, the kids jumped out and threw soccer balls in my face.

I love finding things like these on the net to get me through my day.  these are just a few of the funny ones I wanted to share. 

1 comment:

  1. Brandi, I can relate at least a little bit to each one of these posts. Thanks for sharing, I got a laugh out of them.

    ReplyDelete