Sunday, March 24, 2013

JQuery

Wow I never knew what I was missing when it comes to web design until I started using JQuery.  This is a powerful tool that allows me to add code to make my blog interactive.  For instance, you will notice that now when you come to my blog, everything slowly fades to green. This is thanks to JQuery.  I insert a couple of scripts and it transforms my entire page.  This is awesome. I am going to have to think about something to create that really sets my blog apart from others.  I can't  wait to dig in further and start using it more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandi, Learning how powerful jQuery is and a few of the many things that can be done with it has been fun. I did try digging in and doing more with it. JQuery is very difficult to use, if you ask me. I went to their website, looked at a lot of their code, even tried some of it out. Very challenging. This class has made me interested in learning more about everything we have been introduced to: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and jQuery. Nice work turning your posts green :)

    ReplyDelete