Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Milk in my Sippy Cup

Yes, I am one of those people who LOVE funny viral videos and by far this one is the best I have seen.  I absolutely love this song.

My husband also loves this song.  He loves music and he love the beat and the way it was edited.  It is really catchy.  He has threatened to use this for his ringtone.  I told him people would think he was crazy being a 30 year old with a ringtone saying "milk in my sippy cup". I know this isn't the best topic to use for exploring the internet but one of my favorite things to do online is to look for things that will put a smile on my face and make me chuckle.  This definitely fits the bill for that. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi, I admittedly do not spend a lot of time looking at YouTube videos. That song is crazy and the editing with the little boy is very cute and funny.

    The most time I have spent on YouTube, other than looking at a few videos of my grandson, has been for school. I have watched more educational videos than almost anything else, but I can definitely see the entertainment value of watching videos. I have a neighbor who told me I should look for a video about what people wear to Walmart. So far, I haven't.

    There is one other reason that I have used YouTube, and that is for story writing. If I can't quite picture a scene, I might look for a related video.

    Thanks for sharing the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brandi, that was awesome! I have never seen or heard any mixed up music and video clips with a little kid like that. It was super funny, I am going to send the link to my wife so she can check it out, I know she will be rolling on the floor. I think this was a really great post.

    @Robin I have not seen a video of what not to wear at Wal-Mart, but I have seen some emails of it. If you want to write a short story in the horror genre, I am sure what not to wear at Wal-Mart- will help you picture some grotesquely vivid scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so cute!! I also love finding new fun videos. I could search You Tube all day long and not get bored. I love the creative things that people can create on the internet. There are so many programs these days that can help pretty much anyone create a music video or collage of pictures. It's really amazing!

    ReplyDelete